Friday, August 8, 2008

Is It WORTH IT?!


Along the way to hiking to the most amazing falls E*V*E*R, me and the youth group ( pretty huge, scott and rach):) nearly didn't make it due to hunger. i mean really. no joke. a 7 hour hike, folks. think about it.










But....we found: dun dun dun: MOUNTAIN APPLES! yayaaah!
So...here is us...trying to get them down from the very high trees!
And then,-- it paid off. the waterfall cascading down from, I don't know, maybe 1,000 feet?!! I mean, HOW BIG IS GOD, people? that's what i'm saying.

It was, by the way, worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow the waterfall is absolutely beautiful. But your video reminds me of The Blair Witch Project.

Jess said...

ah ha ha. am I that creepy wayne?! i mean seriously....we were HUNGRY! starved. we did what we could. it's call survival.. :-)

Anonymous said...

no just the shaky camera and being out in the wild etc...

Hey I just heard a roomer that you are not coming back to wts this year :) Is this true? What will you do? What will we do? Rena is crying!