Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lyche trees! the fruit is deeelicious :)

















Pastor Glenn....showing just how big the winning "jack fruit" was (which he proudly picked) from last year's island fair










































Glenn and his grandson Steele Jay (his name is as cool as he is) picking me some fresh papya!








My book club:) Marjery; Margaret, Cathy (in back) and Mary:) 1st book: "3 Cups of Tea" by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin(absolutely a must read!)




"Somewhere...over the rainbow..." -- how fitting to see a prism of God's promises scrolled atop the weekly 7:30 a.m. line up for food at the food pantry held at the Church of the Pacific (COP)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First off...I LOVE that you have a blog! Second-loved your bio section, poetic and so you. Thirdly-Your pastor friend seems so fun. I think I would like to meet him.

LOVESSS to you!